  • 1. Data: 2021-09-02 20:54:55
    Temat: Jaki link?
    Od: Jacek <k...@a...com>

    Wy tu wszystko wiecie, więc pozwolę sobie zapytać:
    Wysłałem znajomemu link do filmu, który ma napisy po angielsku. Chłop
    nie umie uruchomić tych "subtitle".
    Jest taka strona, która pozwala zapisać ruchy myszką, co robimy u siebie
    i posłać komuś, żeby zrobił to samo na swoim komputerze.
    Jak się nazywa ta strona, jakiś link, czy coś....
    Jacek

  • 2. Data: 2021-09-02 21:01:43
    Temat: Re: Jaki link?
    Od: a a <m...@g...com>

    On Thursday, 2 September 2021 at 20:54:58 UTC+2, Jacek wrote:
    > Wy tu wszystko wiecie, więc pozwolę sobie zapytać:
    > Wysłałem znajomemu link do filmu, który ma napisy po angielsku. Chłop
    > nie umie uruchomić tych "subtitle".
    > Jest taka strona, która pozwala zapisać ruchy myszką, co robimy u siebie
    > i posłać komuś, żeby zrobił to samo na swoim komputerze.
    > Jak się nazywa ta strona, jakiś link, czy coś....
    > Jacek
    mouse logger

    14 900 000 resultsDate

    Download Mouse Move Logger - softpedia
    https://www.softpedia.com/.../Mouse-Move-Logger.shtm

    Mouse Move Logger is a small software application developed specifically for
    helping you log your mouse moves and generate a weekly report of the first and last
    mouse movements performed per daily ...
    Mouse Logger - CNET Download
    https://download.cnet.com/s/mouse-logger

    Mouse Logger free download - Auto Mouse, Free Mouse Auto Clicker, Cool Mouse, and
    many more programs
    Mouse Move Logger download | SourceForge.net
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/mousemovelogger

    09.06.2015 ? Download Mouse Move Logger for free. This program provides a weekly
    report of the first and last mouse movements performed per daily basis. It's runned
    in ...
    GitHub - tryond/mouse-logger: Mouse Logger is a desktop ...
    https://github.com/tryond/mouse-logger

    Mouse Logger is a desktop application which captures mouse movements and logs
    them to an online database. - GitHub - tryond/mouse-logger: Mouse Logger is a desktop
    application which captures mouse movements and logs them to an online database.

  • 3. Data: 2021-09-02 21:10:45
    Od: Jacek <k...@a...com>

    W dniu 02.09.2021 o 21:01, a a pisze:

    Dzięki, ale szukam linku bez instalacji żadnego programu.
    Widziałem kiedyś, że wchodzi się na stronę www (jaki adres?) i przy
    pomocy tej strony robi się "film", co po kolei klikać, żeby uzyskać
    zamierzony efekt.
    Jacke

  • 4. Data: 2021-09-02 21:14:39
    Od: a a <m...@g...com>

    On Thursday, 2 September 2021 at 21:10:48 UTC+2, Jacek wrote:
    > W dniu 02.09.2021 o 21:01, a a pisze:
    >
    > Dzięki, ale szukam linku bez instalacji żadnego programu.
    > Widziałem kiedyś, że wchodzi się na stronę www (jaki adres?) i przy
    > pomocy tej strony robi się "film", co po kolei klikać, żeby uzyskać
    > zamierzony efekt.
    > Jacke
    Mouse Tracking and Logging in JavaScript | Isaac Jordan
    https://isaacjordan.me/blog/2015/10/javascript-mouse
    -tracking-logger

    23 Oct, 2015 o Code example and tutorial on how to create a simple mouse tracker and
    logger for web pages using JavaScript. I recently had to create a small web
    application for university that was required to track user's mouse movements and
    interactions. I could use any existing libraries I wanted, but had to keep it
    reasonable.
    Session Replay script - Key, Mouse logger
    https://datacadamia.com/ui/keylogger

    Session Replay script - Key, Mouse logger. Home; User Interface ( GUI ) Table of
    Contents. Session Replay script - Key, Mouse logger. About. Key. Documentation /
    Reference. About. Session replay scripts are used by companies to gain insight into
    how their customers are using ...
    mouse-logger 1.0.0 on npm - Libraries.io
    https://libraries.io/npm/mouse-logger

    Desktop mouse events logger - 1.0.0 - a package on npm - Libraries.io. Behametrics -
    Web Logger. This is a JavaScript library that allows collecting (logging) events from
    pointing devices (mouse, touchpad) such as movement and clicks, events from keyboards
    (key presses and releases) and events from mobile devices (touch screen,
    accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer).
    mouse - Java mouseclick logger - Stack Overflow
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18443038

    26.08.2013 ? Hi I want to build on java mouse click logger. I need to print the
    coordinates of mouse clicks in a file. Can you tell me how I can make this. Which
    APIs to use some examples or links. I need to get all the mouse clicks not only in
    one window. java mouse. Share. Improve this question.
    Powershell Script to keep the mouse moving ? GitHub
    https://gist.github.com/MatthewSteeples/ce7114b4d348
    8fc49b6a

    ----- Guys I am on Windows 10 used to rdp into my system but there is 5 min auto lock
    which will lock the windows session and take me back to windows lock screen. how can
    I avoid this. I used the mouse movement script above but it required the mouse
    pointer to be on the same remote session window.

  • 5. Data: 2021-09-02 21:17:03
    Od: a a <m...@g...com>

    On Thursday, 2 September 2021 at 21:14:40 UTC+2, a a wrote:
    > On Thursday, 2 September 2021 at 21:10:48 UTC+2, Jacek wrote:
    > > W dniu 02.09.2021 o 21:01, a a pisze:
    > >
    > > Dzięki, ale szukam linku bez instalacji żadnego programu.
    > > Widziałem kiedyś, że wchodzi się na stronę www (jaki adres?) i przy
    > > pomocy tej strony robi się "film", co po kolei klikać, żeby uzyskać
    > > zamierzony efekt.
    > > Jacke
    > Mouse Tracking and Logging in JavaScript | Isaac Jordan
    > https://isaacjordan.me/blog/2015/10/javascript-mouse
    -tracking-logger

    > 23 Oct, 2015 o Code example and tutorial on how to create a simple mouse tracker
    and logger for web pages using JavaScript. I recently had to create a small web
    application for university that was required to track user's mouse movements and
    interactions. I could use any existing libraries I wanted, but had to keep it
    reasonable.
    > Session Replay script - Key, Mouse logger
    > https://datacadamia.com/ui/keylogger
    >
    > Session Replay script - Key, Mouse logger. Home; User Interface ( GUI ) Table of
    Contents. Session Replay script - Key, Mouse logger. About. Key. Documentation /
    Reference. About. Session replay scripts are used by companies to gain insight into
    how their customers are using ...
    > mouse-logger 1.0.0 on npm - Libraries.io
    > https://libraries.io/npm/mouse-logger
    >
    > Desktop mouse events logger - 1.0.0 - a package on npm - Libraries.io. Behametrics
    - Web Logger. This is a JavaScript library that allows collecting (logging) events
    from pointing devices (mouse, touchpad) such as movement and clicks, events from
    keyboards (key presses and releases) and events from mobile devices (touch screen,
    accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer).
    > mouse - Java mouseclick logger - Stack Overflow
    > https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18443038
    >
    > 26.08.2013 ? Hi I want to build on java mouse click logger. I need to print the
    coordinates of mouse clicks in a file. Can you tell me how I can make this. Which
    APIs to use some examples or links. I need to get all the mouse clicks not only in
    one window. java mouse. Share. Improve this question.
    > Powershell Script to keep the mouse moving ? GitHub
    > https://gist.github.com/MatthewSteeples/ce7114b4d348
    8fc49b6a

    > ----- Guys I am on Windows 10 used to rdp into my system but there is 5 min auto
    lock which will lock the windows session and take me back to windows lock screen. how
    can I avoid this. I used the mouse movement script above but it required the mouse
    pointer to be on the same remote session window.
    a może to
    jest on-line i wiele skryptów można uruchamiać i testowac on-line

    albo zainstaluj plugin do swojej przeglądarki i zrobi to co potrzebujesz

  • 6. Data: 2021-09-02 21:32:10
    Od: a a <m...@g...com>

    https://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp

  • 7. Data: 2021-09-05 21:47:39
    Od: PiteR <e...@f...pl>

    in <news:sgr6m0$7oq$1$Jacek@news.chmurka.net>
    user Jacek pisze tak:

    > Wy tu wszystko wiecie, więc pozwolę sobie zapytać:
    > Wysłałem znajomemu link do filmu, który ma napisy po angielsku.
    > Chłop nie umie uruchomić tych "subtitle"

    pobierz film i napisy. Wgraj napisy do filmu na amen i wystaw ponownie.
    Będzie szybciej :)

    --
    Piter

    jaki jest najmocniejszy staw w ciele człowieka?
    zawias ryja