  • From: Nomen Nescio <n...@d...com>
    Subject: Leica Microsystems is a Workplace HELL HOLE
    Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:29:46 +0100 (CET)
    Newsgroups: sci.lang,sci.logic,pl.rec.dom

    SO TRUE.....

    http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Leica-Microsystems-
    Reviews-E261509.htm

    Pros
    There are no Pros to working here; in search of new employment elsewhere

    Cons
    Metrics driven new managers who know nothing about the life-science products
    being sold in labs

    Completely unrealistic sales quotas/goals that have no connection to what is
    going on in the real world

    Too many broken processes/procedures/kaizens to mention; its amazing someone
    turns on the lights each day

    Communication with ALL management is one way; just shut-up and sell is the
    message which trickles down

    Management doesn't want to hear about your challenges, what customers say,
    product problems, service issues

    If you work here, count on base salary and 3% commission; management will promise
    bonuses but you won't get them

    Company pride, morale and employee motivation are at an all time LOW in my
    5+ years of employment

    Bean counters at several management levels are concerned with their pocketbooks
    and not your pocketbook

    IMO: My manager (and managers above) would steal salary/commission/bonus from
    me to enhance their bottom line

    Don't count on any work-life balance at Leica; you are replaceable is the message;
    and with the help of Leica HR, you will conform or WE WILL FIND A WAY TO GET
    RID OF YOU (including discrimination)

    All Leica managers (right up into the new president's office) are Workplace
    Bullies

    Re-read ALL of the above BEFORE you consider working at this HELL HOLE

    Advice to Management
    Not even going to waste my breathe, because management is NOT listening

    Nice job Peter, what's your next effing trick?